Monday Message, June 6, 2022
Last call for sign ups for this Thursday gathering, when we finish all those outstanding projects we’ve been putting off, share some food and laughter together, and generally enjoy each others company while marking some things off our collective to do list.
- Final document on record retention
- Discuss bishop’s corrections/additions to sacramental norms
- LEAD orientation for new features
- Onboarding new parish faith formation leaders (Announcement of new program)
- Discuss Catechist-onboarding
- Conversation about parish family handbooks
- Discuss potential BRED-Institute collaboration
All of that will happen at Holy Spirit Church (Holy Family Hall) on June 9th from 10 am to 3 pm. Email Carmela if you can attend all or part of the day.
Then, to celebrate the end of the year, all are welcome on June 23rd for our second annual Wine Down, beginning at 5:30 pm at the Donovan home. Email Carmela for directions and to RSVP.
Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit,
That my thoughts may all be holy.
Act in me, O Holy Spirit,
That my work, too, may be holy.
Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit,
That I love but what is holy.
Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit,
To defend all that is holy.
Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit,
That I always may be holy.